Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Live from New York!

Recently I've been watching some older Saturday Night Live episodes from the early 2000's, back when the cast included Darrell Hammond, Will Ferrell, Rachel Dratch, Maya Rudolph, Horatio Sanz, a young Amy Poehler and Tina Fey and of course, Jimmy Fallon. While the cast is always evolving and in my opinion always bringing really fresh and talented commedians onto the cast, this was definitely one of it's shining moments in SNL player history.

I noticed that there seemed to be a ton more breaking (laughter during a scene that breaks character) than I was used to in present-day SNL. To help you understand this phenomenon, I've created a quick and easy guide to tell whether or not the players are going to break during any given skit.

No comments:

Post a Comment