Sunday, August 14, 2011

there's no need to complicate, cause our time is short

Of course I want to write a very long blog entry and post it to twitter, facebook, google+, myspace, the outside of my house, my office door and the back of my car, but I can't. Because my story is not just my story to tell. Much like my previous post about my OCD it would feel like a relief presenting it for all to see, but then I would quickly regret it as well-intentioned people would make me feel awful about it. So as revealing as I can be, I can tell you that life just isn't what I expected it to be, but I'm taking care of myself and moving forward in a way that protects my mental, physical and spiritual health, and if taking those steps means making one of the saddest decisions of my life, then I have no choice.

Trust me, I'm okay.

1 comment:

  1. Life is never quite what we expect it to be, I've found. I'm glad you are doing well and I, along with others, are here without judgement for whatever your future holds.

    ReplyDelete