Saturday, December 10, 2011

and cheese

I just need to whine for a minute.

I can't control the heat in my apartment, and it is always either too cold or too hot. My kitchen doesn't have room for my pots and pans. There's too much light in my bedroom in the morning. My modem only has one ethernet port so I can't watch movies and use my computer at the same time. Parking is ridiculously hard and I don't like Mo being out in the weather when he's used to being under a carport. I don't completely feel safe in my neighborhood. I am not a city girl, and I know this after a week. It's a long complicated story but I was sick last week and due to that I'm losing 6 days of pay because I have a job without sick pay and with an unachievable standard for vacation pay. Because of this I went a whole year without a dental cleaning and without having cavities filled.

I miss my husband and this is really hard, on both of us, and because it's hard on both of us, it's even harder on us individually. Every single person who has said anything about my divorce has said the wrong thing. It's possible that there isn't anything right to say, but every person has made me feel worse. Even my closest friends. I both can't handle people being excited for me or people being sad for me. My boss makes me want to scream. I don't like my life right now. I want to take a vacation and come back and have it all make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment