Friday, May 6, 2011

finally

Thank you. I've been waiting all week for someone to do this. (link)


My favorite part about this "iconic" image is that according to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton she may have just been putting up her hand before a cough due to seasonal allergies. And that, I'm inclined to believe, because if she even thought for a second that it was due to shock, I think she would have said that. And additionally, she is the only person who looks shocked. Everyone else looks like they're watching a late 80's sexual harassment video. I wish there was a photo of great relief on the face of the president at some point. But as many articles have recently pointed out, what's going on in the president's head and what we see on his face are nearly always two different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment